1. Choose whether you prefer a single ticket or a multi-ticket pass (available through "Discounted tickets")
2. Choose the film you wish to watch and open its page by clicking "Read More".
3. Click "Purchase".
4. If you have a multi-ticket pass, click "Change" and select from the drop-down list.
5. Fill in the required information and complete your payment.
6. The watch links will be sent to you by email. You will also be able to access the films by clicking “My Account” and selecting “My Orders”.
1. Choose the film you wish to watch and open its page by clicking "Read More".
2. Click "Purchase".
3. Click "Change" and select "membership" from the drop-down list.
4. Fill in the 10-digit number you provided for identification.
5. You will receive a code via e-mail. Please enter this code and click "ok". Then click "Next".
6. your identification details will appear on the next screen. Please check that you have read and agree to the terms and click next.
7. The watch links will be sent to you by email. You will also be able to access the films by clicking “My Account” and selecting “My Orders
Click the “My Account” button in the top bar of the website and select “My Orders”. Enter the phone number you used when ordering to receive a one-time code to your phone. Enter the code on the website to log in. All the films you ordered will appear on your screen and you will be able to watch them. If you are unable to log in, you can also watch the films via the links sent to you in the order confirmation emails.
Yes. All the festival films screened outside of Israel have English subtitles.
No. The films in the international festival’s program are only available to watch outside Israel. Tickets for these films cannot be purchased in Israel.
The films screened at Docu.Text are protected by copyright and are not the festival’s original content. Each film has its own production and distribution company with which the festival has a screening contract. Just like there is a limited number of seats in a theater, we were asked to limit the number of online viewers.
The films can be viewed on any device, including smartphones.
We recommend viewing the films through a computer, rather than a smartphone, to achieve an optimal viewing experience.
Make sure you have a strong and stable internet connection to avoid interruptions in the broadcast.
We recommend that you use the Chrome browser which offers high video quality.
The films are available for the entire duration of their screening within the dates shown on each film’s page. For the full list of films and to purchase tickets, click here.